Our client in Antrim is currently seeking a full -time Payroll Manager to lead, motivate and manage staff within the Payroll Team to provide high quality payroll service and pensions administration.
This role is Temporary On-going. Monday -Friday 9am-5pm. £16.22 per hour
• Act as the Lead officer for Pay, Pensions Administration, Tax and National Insurance contributions etc
• ensuring current legislative requirements are met and good governance of the client's Finances relating to these service areas.
• Implement and continuously develop the computerised Payroll System to provide an efficient service which is fit for purpose.
• Provide advice to Management and Staff on all matters relating to Payroll and Pensions administration.
• A third level qualification in a relevant discipline e.g. Payroll, Business and Finance, Accountancy or equivalent.
A minimum of three years relevant experience in each of the following areas:
• Managing and delivering a payroll service in an organisation with at least 400 employees.
• Managing the performance of a payroll team to ensure staff are sufficiently trained and work is completed to the required standard and on time.
• Developing and implementing new systems to reflect changes in the payroll function.
• Consideration may be given to candidates who do not hold the required qualification as stated above but who can demonstrate a minimum of 5 years work experience as detailed above.
Experience of using Payroll software and BACS administration