Job Role consists of:
- Excellent typing and organisational skills
- Deal with the receipt and distribution of correspondence, reports, faxes and email and correspondence of a sensitive nature
- Typing and word processing
- Audio typing
- Diary management
- Preparation of presentations using PowerPoint
- General administrative duties- answering calls, retrieving of files, filing and faxing
- Organise meetings, seminars and workshops including preparation of papers, arranging venues, notifying attendees, minute taking and follow-up action
- Must have 5 GCSE's including English and Maths grade C
- RSA/ OCR Word/ Text processing Stage 2- parts 1 & 2
- Must have administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
If you are interested in the role please upload your CV or call Jane Lewsley on 02892 668330
Premiere People is a corporate member for the Recruitment and Employers Confederation operating as an Employment Business for the recruitment of temporary vacancies.