Production Team Leader (Entry Level Management Opportunity)
The Ideal Candidate:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Production Operative with min 5 years exp, who has a wealth of experience within the cooked and chilled industry with a keen desire to Lead and motivate a team to ensure optimum output.
Alternatively you are currently working as a Team Leader within an FMCG and would be keen to join a company at the start of its journey of expansion - forming part of a winning management team!
Working within the FMCG Market our client is rapidly expanding with lucrative contracts gained in the last few years throughout the UK and making new connections now within Europe - this company is going places!! Job Role
- ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- working out the human and material resources needed;
- monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes;
- working with the Production Manager to implement the company's policies and goals;
- ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- reviewing worker performance;
- identifying training needs.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV via the apply button or for more information contact Stuart at Premiere People on 02892 668 330. or email.
Premiere People is a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employers Confederation operating as an Employment Business for the recruitment of temporary vacancies.