We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Production Manager to join our clients team. Working within the FMCG Market our client is rapidly expanding with lucrative contracts gained in the last few years throughout the UK and making new connections now within Europe - this company is going places!! Currently this family run company has been adding to their Senior Management team and are now seeking a Production Manager from the food industry with a min of 2 years recent experience.
As the production manager you will be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- working out the human and material resources needed;
- drafting a timescale for the job;
- Auditing quality standards;
- monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes;
- working with the Operations Manager to implement the company's policies and goals;
- ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- reviewing worker performance;
- identifying training needs.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV via the apply button or for more information contact Stuart at Premiere People on 02892 668 330. or email.
Premiere People is a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employers Confederation operating as an Employment Business for the recruitment of temporary vacancies.