Our Client, a leading Public sector organisation based in Belfast has requirements for a Admin Officer to join their existing team
Ensure effective customer service by providing front line administrative support to a team within the Communications Group.
The range of general administrative duties will include:
- Ensuring effective customer service through the provision of advice and information to internal/external customers;
- Administering team processes e.g. maintaining financial records, compiling marketing lists and social media monitoring;
- Maintaining records/electronic filing systems, dealing with phone and e-mail enquiries;
- Providing general administration to support the delivery of communications outputs, including ezines, social media posts, events and campaigns;
- Assisting in the planning and co-ordination of activities, events and processes as required e.g. exhibitions, seminars, media events etc.
All applicants must, by the closing date for applications, be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5 GCSE’s/O levels at Grades A, B or C (or equivalent qualifications) including English Language AND 6 months’ relevant office experience providing evidence of experience in the following areas:
- Providing a range of administrative support
- Providing advice and information ensuring effective customer service.
- An interest in Communications (including PR and marketing)
For More information contact Jayne.Moore@premiere-agency.com